Join a moderated panel discussion featuring three Regional Security Officers sharing on-the-ground perspectives on rising U.S.-China tensions, associated security concerns, and broader impacts across Asia. Discussion topics include COVID-19 and Wuhan evacuation, the Hong Kong National Security Law, and the Chengdu Consulate closure. Presenters will examine how each of these key recent incidents has impacted the China security environment amidst the global pandemic and what it means for the future of U.S. private-sector operations in-country.
- Andrew Wroblewski | Minister Counselor for Diplomatic Security | U.S. Embassy Beijing
- Vincent Carpenter | Regional Security Officer | U.S. Consulate Hong Kong
- Daniel Erickson | Former Regional Security Officer | U.S. Consulate Chengdu
- Anna Macdonald | OSAC Analyst | East Asia & Pacific (Moderator)
- Liya Khan | OSAC Analyst | South & Central Asia (Moderator)